Natural medicine for dizziness of varying causes
Overview of the advantages of Vertigopas® drops:
- Helps against a feeling of dizziness of varying causes, e.g. circulatory dizziness or age-related dizziness.
- Natural and gentle help also for dizziness in connection with sea sickness, car sickness and travel sickness
- Medicine with 5 homeopathic substances
- Tip for every travel pharmacy
- Free from lactose, gluten and sugar
- From 1 year old
Dizziness is extremely unpleasant. It creates unease and therefore significantly restricts one’s quality of life. The causes of dizziness can be very varied: circulatory problems can lead to dizziness, as can stress, tension or movement by plane, car, boat or train, along with many other causes.
Travel sickness – not a necessary evil!
Travel sickness and its associated nausea are very common, also among children. They are often called car sickness or sea sickness. Doctors call it kinetosis. The cause is a confusion within our brain as the control centre. The sense of balance is indicating movement, but the signals that reach the brain through the eyes do not correspond to the habitual experiences of our brain in association with these sense impressions. The brain therefore receives conflicting signals that cannot be correlated with previous experiences. The consequence: incorrect processing of the information that is expressed in dizziness, nausea and even vomiting.
Vertigo – dizziness, Vertigopas® – the treatment
“Vertigo – Among the Dead” – is the name of a Hitchcock film from the year 1958. It was about the dizzying effects of vertigo. The title of the film contains the Latin word vertigo for “turning around” and “dizziness”. In accordance with this, Vertigopas® drops are therefore the dizziness remedy by Pascoe Naturmedizin. It is a homeopathic medicine that can be used against vertigo with different causes.
Vertigopas® drops – restore balance naturally!
Five natural substances contribute to the overall effect of this homeopathic complex substance. This combination is suitable for preventing typical travel complaints such as dizziness and nausea, as well for easing acute vertigo symptoms – no matter what the cause.
These substances in Vertigopas® drops help you:
- Indian berry (Cocculus) helps against dizziness and sea sickness. These are the mature dried seeds of a woody vine native to South-East Asia.
- Spotted hemlock (Conium) is a local plant whose substances can help against general dizziness.
- The substance Grey Amber (Ambra) can help in case of weak circulation, dizziness spells and nervous overexcitement.
- The water dropwort (Oenanthe crocata) helps against spells of dizziness with nausea.
- Rock oil (Petroleum) can help against dizziness and travel sickness.
Vertigopas® drops offer you the possibility to react quickly when dizziness occurs, so you can relax and concentrate on your activities and everyday life and maintain a positive outlook on life.
Tips for car travel sickness:
- Ensure fresh air
- Look out through the front windscreen and not downwards
- Take regular breaks during the journey, with exercise in the fresh air and hopping, the best way for the balance organ in the ear car to recover
- Drink plenty! The best options are still water, fennel or chamomile tea for a relaxed stomach.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Favourise light foods rich in carbohydrates and low in fat (e.g. pretzel, rusks or biscuits),
- Avoid dairy products before and during the journey.
- Distract yourself or your child e.g. by counting passing cars, guessing number plate locations, inventing number plate sentences, or through music and audio plays.
- Ensure that you and the children are sitting as upright as possible while still being relaxed and comfortable.
Adults and children aged 12 or over:
5-10 drops every half to full hour, up to 12 times a day.
Chronic: Take 5-10 drops 1 to 3 times a day.
Children aged from 6 to 12
(should not exceed two thirds of the adult dose)
Acute: 4-8 drops up to 12 times a day.
Chronic: 3-8 drops 1 to 4 times a day.
Infants aged from 1 to 6
(should not exceed half of the adult dose)
Acute: 3-5 drops up to 12 times a day.
Chronic: 3-5 drops 1 to 3 times a day.
Take the drug diluted with water.
The indications are derived from homoeopathic pharmacology. This includes: Unspecific dizziness.
Aged 1 or above, lactose-free , sugar-free , gluten-free
10 g (= 10.3 ml) contain:
|Cocculus Dil. D4||2 g|
|Conium Dil. D4||2 g|
|Ambra Dil. D6||2 g|
|Oenanthe crocata Dil. D3||2 g|
|Petroleum rectificatum Dil. D8||2 g|
Contains 23 vol. % alcohol.
Indications: The indications are derived from homoeopathic pharmacology. This includes: Dizziness of diverse origin. You should seek a doctor if you are having persistent, unclear or new symptoms. Contains 23 vol. % alcohol.
For risks and side effects read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pascoe pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH, D-35383 Giessen, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pascoe.de