Pascoflair® Night: sleep can be truly blissful
Traditional herbal medicine to improve health in cases of nervous strain and promote sleep.
The advantages of Pascoflair® Night at a glance:
- contains herbal active substances
- has a calming effect in cases of nervous strain, helps you fall asleep at night
- also suitable for long-term use
- approved for adolescents aged 12 or over
- also a great tip for a travel first-aid kit
- lactose-, gluten- and gelatine-free
- contains no titanium dioxide
- available over the counter in your pharmacy
- made in Germany
Pascoflair® Night: Triple herbal power for blissful sleep
Passionflower, valerian and melissa have proven themselves as medicinal herbs over centuries. In Pascoflair® Night, they complement one another in a harmonious combination - which relaxes the nerves and promotes sleep.
After a demanding and stressful day, body and soul need restful sleep. Healthy sleep goes through different phases, during which different regions of the body are active. The initial phases of deep sleep are used, for example, by the immune system to produce defence cells. A vaccination is, thus, more effective if you can sleep through the night after having been vaccinated. In the active sleep of the REM phases (REM = rapid eye movement, which means the quick movements of the eyes under closed lids), the circulation and metabolic processes in the brain increase, while the muscles relax. This is now the time for dreaming and sorting and storing information that has been taken in consciously or unconsciously, and for processing emotions, such as anger, stress and excitement.
Relaxation is thus the “royal road” to a restful sleep, as Dr. Hans-Günter Wees, Head of the Interdisciplinary Sleep Centre at the Pfalzklinikum, Klingenmünster, sums it up. And, after a restful night, you can face the everyday challenges of the next day refreshed.
Finding your path to a truly restful sleep
Many people have trouble falling asleep and sleeping through the night. There are numerous reasons for this, and they range from external factors, such as too much light in your bedroom, to diet. A sumptuous dinner or drinks containing caffeine in the evening can have a negative impact. Sleep disorders during the menopause, mid-life crises or other difficult phases of life also occur frequently. Mental relaxation and the ability to let go of troublesome thoughts are also often lacking when you’re trying to get to sleep.
But a whole series of habits and rituals can have a positive influence on sleep. The ideal length of sleep and the refreshing nature of sleep also differ individually, just like the path to healthy sleep. A sleep diary can provide an initial guide here.
- You can also find interesting facts about sleep disorders and what you can do about them on our information webpages about stress, tranquillity & sleep on the “Application areas” tab.
- And you can find other interesting articles on the subject of health in our newsletter archive.
Adults and adolescents aged 12 or over
- Take 1-2 tablets up to three times a day.
- To aid sleep, take 2 tablets ½ to 1 hour before going to bed.
- If required, an additional 2 tablets can be taken earlier in the evening.
Traditional use for nervous strain and to promote sleep.
Aged 12 or above, lactose-free, gluten-free
Active ingredients: dry extract of balm leaves, dry extract of valerian root and dry extract of passion flower herb.
To improve the well-being during nervous stress and to promote sleep. Contains sucrose and glucose.
For risks and side effects read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pascoe pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH, D-35383 Giessen