Vitapas C liposomal 1.000
Food supplement with vitamin C
Overview of the benefits of Vitapas® C liposomal:
- Developed together with scientists from the University of Marburg
- Made in Germany, with vitamin C from Europe
- Recommended daily intake 1,000 mg vitamin C (3 capsules per day)
- For a functioning immune system*
- Protects cells from oxidative stress**
- 90 capsules
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free
- Produced in Pascoe quality
Vitamin C (according to the Health Claims Regulation)
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
** Vitamin C contributes to protecting cells from oxidative stress
How does the body absorb vitamin C?
According to a nutrition study, one in three people in Germany do not ingest enough vitamin C.
The survey showed that around 30 % of people in Germany consume less than the daily intake recommended by the German Nutrition Society.***
*** Max Rubner Institute, Federal Research Institute of Nutrition and Food, National Nutrition Survey II. Result Report Part 2.
What does liposomal mean?
Liposomes are microscopic liquid-filled vesicles. The outer layer consists of tiny lipid bilayers. They are based on the membranes (envelopes) of the body's cells. Liposomes are very stable on the one hand, and very flexible on the other. They can be made from a variety of fats or oils. We chose liposomes made from sunflower lecithin and the biologically active L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) for Vitapas® C liposomal 1.000.
A vitamin with many tasks/functions
- Defences: Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Nervous system: Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Energy: Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Collagen production: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Nutrient uptake: Vitamin C increases iron absorbtion
- Regeneration: Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Cell protection: Vitamin C contributes to protecting cells from oxidative stress
3 capsules per day. Do not exceed the specified recommended daily intake.
In the case of kidney stones from oxalate, certain diseases in which too much iron is stored in the body, and a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, the product should only be taken after consulting a doctor.
Vitapas® C liposomal should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Aged 18 or above, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and colouring food: safflower (capsule shell); emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
|Nutrient||Per daily consumption recommendation: (capsules)||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250 %|
* % Nutrient reference value (reference amount of the EU-LMIV)
Vitapas C liposomal 1.000
Food supplement with 1,000 mg of vitamin C
- for a functioning immune system*
- protects cells from oxidative stress**
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
**Vitamin C contributes to protecting cells from oxidative stress
Pascoe Vital GmbH, D-35383 Gießen, firstname.lastname@example.org