Plant-based medicine against digestive complaints (dyspepsia), especially with light cramp in the gastrointestinal area, bloating and abdominal fullness
Overview of the advantages of Pascoventral®:
- plant-based medicine against digestive complaints with light cramp in the gastrointestinal area, bloating and abdominal fullness
- Pascoventral® contains no tetterwort
- As a relaxing effect on the digestive tract and eases cramp
- Natural medicine with the proven medicinal plants peppermint, chamomile and caraway
- A recommendation for every travel pharmacy
- Free from lactose, sugar and gluten
- From 12 years old
- Produced by our company for around 60 years
Digestive complaints – relief provided by nature
Peppermint, caraway and chamomile are established healing plants against digestive complaints with light cramp, bloating and abdominal fullness.
- The peppermint leaf extract directly influences the smooth muscles of the digestive tract and eases cramp and bloating, leading to an increase in bile production, supporting fat digestion.
- The chamomile extract inhibits inflammations of the gastrointestinal mucosa, protecting them and easing cramp.
- The caraway extract has a calming effect on the stomach, also easing cramp and increasing gastric juice secretion.
This is why Pascoventral® is effective against cramp-like upper abdominal complaints and bloating.
Foreign holidays seem to be predestined for digestive complaints with cramp and bloating. Pascoventral® therefore belongs in any travel pharmacy.
Adults and adolescents aged 12 or over
80 drops (2 ml) in a little luke-warm liquid 3 times a day after or between meals.
Digestive disorders (dyspeptic disorders),
especially for mild cramps in the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence and bloating.
Aged 12 or above, lactose-free, sugar-free, gluten-free
- wirkt beruhigend auf den Verdauungstrakt
- entspannt verkrampfte Muskulatur im Magen-Darm-Trakt
- lindern Magen-Darm-Beschwerden
- wirken beruhigend und krampflösend
- fördern die Verdauung
1 g (= 1.03 ml) contains:
Fluid extract of peppermint leaves, 330 mg
extraction agent: Ethanol 37% (m/m)
Fluid extract of chamomile blossom, 330 mg
extraction agent: Ammonia solution 10% (m/m),
water, ethanol 94% (m/m), (5:95:200)
Fluid extract of caraway fruit, 340 mg
extraction agent: Ethanol 43% (m/m)
Contains 44 vol. % alcohol.
Drops. Active ingredients: Fluid extracts of peppermint leaves, chamomile blossom and caraway fruit. Indications: Digestive disorders, especially for mild cramps in the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence and bloating. Contains 44 vol. % alcohol.
For risks and side effects read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pascoe pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH, D-35383 Giessen, email@example.com, www.pascoe.de