Herbal drug for depressive mood with nervous restlessness
Neurapas balance alleviates
- inner restlessness and tension
- nervous exhaustion and stress
- depressive episodes
The secret logic of depression
Depth psychological study exposes a hidden structure
Our contemporary culture is geared towards maximizing happiness and promises everyone unlimited achievement. So the interesting question is: How does a depression with its never-ending sadness, the feeling of paralysis or isolation equate to the maxim that everyone forges his own destiny?
A current study by the rheingold Institute sheds light on the gloom. In two-hour probing interviews the interviewers triggered a wave of narratives, which downright inundated the interviewers. Amazing findings were brought to light on the structure of depressive moods extending far beyond a biologistic-genetic or medical-chemical consideration.
This structure results in courses of action for ways to exit depression
1. Openly confront your own aspirations and put them into perspective
2. Incorporate some margins into your daily life: extended breaks, open days, moments for boredom and idleness
3. Have confidence not only to use the label depression, but also to share with others how you are really feeling
4. Set priorities in your everyday life: Try out little imperfect intermediate steps
5. Radiate energy outwards and open your horizon beyond the symptoms
6. Take responsibility for your actions
7. Hygiene for the psyche instead of a gentle wash cycle:
- Defend yourself actively
- Mourn losses or setbacks - not just accept them
- Also sometimes make yourself unpopular
- Be willing to take constraints not only as an affront, but as an impulse to actively call yourself and your environment into question.
8. Use medicinal plants such as passion flower, St. John’s wort and valerian to penetrate the vicious circle (e.g. in Neurapas balance)
Adults aged 18 or over
Take 2 film tablets whole with liquid 3 times a day.
Do not take at mealtimes.
There is no limit on the duration of use.
But, if there is no improvement after 4 to 6 weeks, the prescriber should review any further continuation of this form of therapy.
For depressive mood and nervous restlessness.
Aged 18 or above, contains lactose , gluten-free
1 film tablet contains the power of three well-tried medicinal plants:
Dry extract of St. John’s wort 60 mg (extraction agent: Ethanol 38% m/m)
Dry extract of valerian roots 28 mg (extraction agent: Ethanol 40% m/m)
Dry extract of passion flower herb 32 mg (extraction agent: Ethanol 60 % m/m)
Contains glucose and lactose.
Film Tablets. Active ingredients: Dry extract of St. John’s wort , dry extract of valerian root, dry extract of passion flower herb. Indications: Slight temporary depressive disorders with nervous restlessness. Contains glucose and lactose. For risks and side effects read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist
PASCOE pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH, D-35383 Giessen, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pascoe.de