Varicose veins are caused by a hereditary vein or connective tissue weakness. "Spider veins" are often precursors. Although they are unpleasant, they aren't (yet) a problem medically. You can influence one key factor which gives rise to congestion in your veins: Lack of exercise.
Healthy vein training!
Sudden vein problems: Be on the lookout!
If you notice uncharacteristically severe symptoms in a leg, noticeable due to swelling, skin discolouration, sensation of tension or heat and pain, you should consult your doctor without delay.
Natural medicine for your veins
The horse chestnut (Aesculus) has been known as a powerful vein remedy for centuries. It was elected as the medicinal plant of the year 2008.
Pascovenol® homoeopathic drops is further supported in its effect by:
- Hamamelis: Witch hazel – the healer
- Millefolium: Yarrow – the haemostat
- Ruta graveolens: Rue – the helper
Thus Pascovenol® homoeopathic drops provides support for vascular system disorders, varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
- Note the S-R golden rule: Standing and sitting = bad; running and reclining = praiseworthy.
- Take plenty of exercise: Cycle, walk, swim
- Take the stairs in preference to the lift!
- Raise the foot end of your bed by 8-10 cm.
- Swing your feet in a circle several times a day, run on the spot and stand on tiptoes.
- Do not cross your legs when you are sitting.
- Pay attention to your clothes: Do not wear constricting trousers or socks. Your heels should not be higher than 5 cm
- Massage your legs regularly for about 5 minutes with a brush, coconut glove, loofah sponge or a coarse towel. Caution: Always brush towards your heart!
Shower your legs, walk barefoot on water and dew, but only with warm feet! (Cold leg shower: Always shower from bottom to top and outwards from the inside, no longer than 10 seconds for each leg)