Varicose veins are caused by a hereditary vein or connective tissue weakness. "Spider veins" are often precursors. Although they are unpleasant, they aren't (yet) a problem medically. You can influence one key factor which gives rise to congestion in your veins: Lack of exercise.
Healthy vein training!
If you notice uncharacteristically severe symptoms in a leg, noticeable due to swelling, skin discoloration, sensation of tension or heat and pain, you should consult your doctor without delay.
The horse chestnut (Aesculus) has been known as a powerful vein remedy for centuries. It was elected as the medicinal plant of the year 2008.
PASCOVENOL® homeopathic drops is further supported in its effect by:
- Hamamelis: Witch hazel – the healer
- Millefolium: Yarrow - the hemostat
- Ruta graveolens: Rue – the helper
So PASCOVENOL® homeopathic drops gives assistance for vascular system disorders, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Note the S-R golden rule: Standing and sitting = bad; running and reclining = praiseworthy.
- Get plenty of exercise: Cycle, walk, swim.
- Take the stairs in preference to the lift!
- Raise the foot end of your bed by 8-10 cm.
- Swing your feet in a circle several times a day, run on the spot and stand on tiptoes.
- Do not cross your legs when you are sitting.
- Pay attention to your clothes: Do not wear constricting pants or socks. Your heels should not be over 5 cm high.
- Massage your legs regularly for about 5 minutes with a brush, coconut glove, loofah sponge or a coarse towel
- Caution: Always brush towards your heart!
Shower your legs, walk barefoot on water and dew, but only with warm feet! (Cold leg shower: Always shower from bottom to top and outwards from the inside, no longer than 10 seconds for each leg)