The heart pumps our lifeblood through our blood vessels and thus ensures that every cell in the body is supplied. Cardiovascular disorders vary extremely and affect very many people - no longer just elderly people.
Support for heart, blood vessels and circulation
Some people's cardiovascular system has trouble with:
- Heat, bad air
- Too little liquid
The perceived consequences can be:
- Feeling of weakness
- Declining physical performance
- Circulatory collapse
It is important to have a doctor clarify the causes. Drugs may have to be taken to stabilize the heart and/or the circulation immediately and sustainably.
Herbally powered natural support for the heart and circulation!
Many plants support cardiac function and the circulation. The homeopathic drug CORVIPAS® SL optimally combines the ones which are most important:
- Arnica: Mountain arnica - rare
- Cactus: Queen of the night - the liberator
- Crataegus monogyna: White thorn – the cardiotonic
- Camphora: Camphor - the heart stimulator
- Veratrum album: White hellebore - the circulation booster
- Scilla: Red squill - the heart onion
- Strophanthus: Strophanthus gratus-seed - the cardiotonic
CORVIPAS® SL can help to reinforce the temporarily weakened circulation.
- Plenty of exercise: Preferably long walks than intensive sport!
- Varied diet: Preferably fresh fruit and vegetables than fatty pork!